|Address||Route 2 |
South Chester, WV 26034
|Region||Chester, WV Eastern USA|
The Mountaineer Casino Racetrack and Resort is a casino located in Chester, WV. It began offering Poker in a 39 table card room in October of 2007, and other table games in December of 2007.
- $5/10 (When there is significant interest)
- $1/2 blinds ($300 max buyin)
- $2/5 blinds ($500 max buyin)
- $5/10 blinds (active when there is enough interest, usually in the evenings)
- $10/$25 blinds ($1000 min buyin, $7000 max buy in, active Friday and Saturday evenings)
- $3/6 (started when there is significant interest)
Spread on request
Rake structure / time collection
- $2/4 Hold 'em: %10 of the pot, up to a $5 maximum
- $3/6 Hold 'em: %10 of the pot, up to a $5 maximum
- $5/10 Hold 'em: %10 of the pot, up to a $5 maximum
- $1-2 NL: %10 of the pot, up to a $5 maximum
- $2-5 NL: %10 of the pot, up to a $5 maximum
- $5-10 NL: unknown
- $10-25 NL: $8 a half
For the popular games like 1/2 & 2/5 NL or 2/4 & 3/6 Limit, the wait time is generally short. The floor persons are good about opening new tables as soon as a waiting list hits 10 players. Waits may increase on Friday or Saturday evenings when all of the tables are generally in use, however a 'long wait' consists of 20-30 minutes.
Starting in the last week of December 2007, Mountaineer began spreading tournaments.
Their monthly tournament schedules can be found here
|Poker rooms of the Eastern United States|