Harrah's St. Louis contains a brand new poker room near the Island Casino entrance. The room was just opened in April 2006 and contains about 20 tables. The room is completely separated from the rest of the casino by large glass windows, to keep smoke out and so railbirds can watch. Open 8am -5am on weekdays and 24 hours on weekends.
Games spread Edit
- $3/6 - Nearly all the limit games, run constantly, $4 max rake and $1 bad beat jackpot drop, typical no fold'em hold'em
- $10/20 - Usually run only on weekends
- $30/60 - One table run on weekends
- $1-2 blinds, $200 max. buyin, run constantly, $4 max rake
- $2-5 blinds, $500 max. buyin, run constantly
- $5-10 blinds, run very rarely due to $500 max buyin every 2 hours (Missouri law)
- $5-5 Mixed game on weekends (no-limit hold' em and pot-limit omaha)
$0.75 / hour
Bad beat jackpot at $3/6 games.
Daily tournaments ranging from $25 buyin to $500 buyin.
Aces Cracked every morning at 8am, the first five times that pocket aces lose each day at a $3/6 game, the loser receives $100 from the bad beat drop
Presumably Missouri buyin restrictions apply -- max. $500 per 2 hours
Discussion threads Edit
- Harrah's St. Louis - no wiki (2+2) - thanks to contributors to this thread, from which this info in the first version of this article was taken.
If you sit at a table near the cage, the showgirls run back and forth from Ibar to the dressing room located behind the poker room.
|Poker rooms of the Central United States|